18 Student Oyster Login
Looking for 18 student oyster login page? Sign in to your account using official links provided below.
To create a web account you will need to provide an active email address, your name, address, date of birth and phone number. We need your date of birth so we can confirm, as the web account holder, you're aged 18 or over. Once the web account has been created, you'll be able to apply online for an Oyster photocard.
If you're 18 or over, a student and living in a London borough, you can get discounted travel with an Oyster photocard. Receiving an NHS Bursary A postgraduate student receiving financial help from your education establishment's hardship fund If your school, college or university is outside Greater ...
Information about fares for all TfL services. Find out what's the best ticket for you and how to use contactless and Oyster cards, view fares, check if you can get a refund or replacement and see if you're eligible for free and discounted travel.
Students at the University of Southampton may be eligible for an 18+ Student Oyster photocard if they either live at a London address during term time, or are on a mandatory work placement in London. The scheme is managed by Transport for London. The University of Southampton is only able to grant ...
18+ Student Oyster Photocard 2017-18 and 2018-19 All full-time and part-time students aged 18 and over may be eligible for a Student Oyster Photocard, giving a 30 per cent travel discount on most Transport for London services.
The Oyster Card is a plastic smartcard which commuters can use in the place of paper tickets. TfL operate two types of 18+ Student Oyster Cards which use a similar application route online. However, Aston University students are only eligible for the Oyster Card that is for full-time undergraduate students on a placement in Greater London.
Apply for an 18+ Student Oyster Card. Checking your application status. Information on how to check your application status can be found on the TfL's 18+ Student Oyster photocard web page. If you have a query about the status of your application for the 18+ Oyster card, you may log an enquiry via askUCL. Please quote your application reference ...
Order your Oyster card travelcard, check Oyster card prices or top up Oyster Pre Pay. ... Enter your login credentials. Username. Password. ... Skip page navigation Oyster cards Create an account Get an Oyster card Lost or stolen card Oyster pay as you go Photocards Oyster help.
If you have not yet provided us with a security question and answer, and you have not used the Oyster card to travel in the last 8 weeks you will be unable to create an account. Please make a journey using the Oyster card and try again the next day. For further assistance, please contact TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234 (8am - 8pm).
A monthly travelcard (unlimited bus, tube, overground and DLR) from zones 1-3 is £95.70 for 18+ student Oyster cards, but £136.80 for adults. So by all that maths, it would be best if you got the 18+ Oyster student photocard and bought the monthly travelcard for unlimited everything.
Is there any point in getting a 18+ student oyster card if you generally only buy single fares? It says on the website 'Save 30 per cent off adult Trave
The other option is a 16-25 railcard, that will give you 34% discount on off peak fares. Either use it loaded to the student oyster card or take out an ordinary oyster card for £3 and load it to that.
18 Student Oyster Login Guide
It is easy to get access to your 18 student oyster login account. You just need to follow these easy steps:
- Go to the 18 student oyster login page;
- Enter your login information in special fields provided on page. It could be a username or e-mail and password;
- Click the button "Continue" or "Login" to sign-in;
- Your account is ready to use!.
If you don't remember your 18 student oyster login data.
Use these helpful tips to recover your login information:
- If you don't remember your password, please use the "forgot password", "reset your password" or other buttons. Then, fill in special a field with your e-mail and send information. Your new password will send to your email box. Use a link provided in the message or use a new password to 18 student oyster login.
- If you don't remember your e-mail or user name, please contact online support to get a relevant solution.
How to create an account?
Follow these steps to create an account:
- Go to the 18 student oyster login page;
- In special fields enter your username, password, e-mail. In some cases you will also need to enter your phone number and/or other information;
- Continue your registration by clicking "sign-up" or another button;
- Сonfirm your already registered account in your email.
LEAVE A COMMENT