Looking for akindi login page? Sign in to your account using official links provided below.
Grade assessments effortlessly. Create multiple choice assessments using regular paper and scan them with any scanner or iPhone! A free Scantron alternative you're sure to love.
Akindi Exam Scanning and Scoring. Akindi – A Scantron Alternative. Get Started with Akindi. To start using Akindi, log on to your Canvas account, open the course where you plan to add Akindi, and then click “Launch Akindi” and watch the brief introductory video.
Akindi is a web-based assessment software that automatically grades multiple choice assessments using regular paper and any scanner; thus, negating the need for expensive machines, software, and proprietary answer sheets. Refer to the Akindi website for more information. Akindi works in 3 …
It looks like you've already used Akindi but your account doesn't have a password yet. Use the "Set Password" button to set your password and log in!
Akindi, Toronto, Ontario. 33 likes. Akindi is a web-based assessment software that allows you to grade bubble sheets using any printer and scanner while...Followers: 35
AIU student login for online, Atlanta and Houston campuses
Akindi is a web-based Scantron-alternative integrated into Blackboard. Akindi makes it easy for instructors to create and grade multiple-choice assessments using regular paper and the Ricoh MFDs on campus, as well as other printer-scanners.. Important: Scantron bubble sheets are incompatible with Akindi.Akindi bubble sheets can be downloaded from Akindi, then printed.
Akindi works in 3 simple steps: Print – Create an assessment to start customizing your bubble sheet. Print as many copies as you need; you can opt to print answer sheets with student names and RU ID numbers. You may print an extra copy to fill out the answer key, or you may opt to fill … Read More
Pharmacy 24 x 7 online ordering of generic, brand and specialty pharmaceuticals, medical and surgical supplies, vitamins and OTC products.
Rutgers Canvas is pleased to announce the start of a demo with Akindi, a bubble test (Scantron) alternative.This demo is open to 5-10 instructors during the Summer 2017 term. Akindi is a web-based assessment software that automatically grades multiple choice assessments using regular paper and any scanner; thus, negating the need for expensive machines, software, and proprietary answer sheets.
Akindi Login Guide
It is easy to get access to your akindi login account. You just need to follow these easy steps:
- Go to the akindi login page;
- Enter your login information in special fields provided on page. It could be a username or e-mail and password;
- Click the button "Continue" or "Login" to sign-in;
- Your account is ready to use!.
If you don't remember your akindi login data.
Use these helpful tips to recover your login information:
- If you don't remember your password, please use the "forgot password", "reset your password" or other buttons. Then, fill in special a field with your e-mail and send information. Your new password will send to your email box. Use a link provided in the message or use a new password to akindi login.
- If you don't remember your e-mail or user name, please contact online support to get a relevant solution.
How to create an account?
Follow these steps to create an account:
- Go to the akindi login page;
- In special fields enter your username, password, e-mail. In some cases you will also need to enter your phone number and/or other information;
- Continue your registration by clicking "sign-up" or another button;
- Сonfirm your already registered account in your email.
LEAVE A COMMENT